Best Mattress for Back Pain in 2017 – Alternate of Painkiller
Chronic back pain is a serious medical issue facing many members of the population, caused by age, injury, and even genetics. While there are many medications one can take to diminish back pain, there are few non-narcotic measures that people suffering from back pain can take advantage of.
Until Now! Several mattress manufacturer’s have started creating mattresses especially for people with back pain, so that they can have comfortable and pain-free sleep. These orthopedic mattresses come in all shapes and sizes, and that is why below I have gathered the 5 best mattresses for back pain for your convenience.
So if you are looking to have a good night’s rest, read on for an informative review.
The 5 Best Mattresses For Back Pain Comparison Table
|Sleep Shop Therapeutic Mattress||Therapeutic||$$$||4.3|
|Ultimate Dreams 13-Inch Mattress||Ultimate Dreams||$$$||4.4|
|Brentwood Home 13-Inch Mattress||Brentwood||$$$||4.5|
|King EuroTop Latex Mattress||King EuroTop||$$$||4.6|
|12-Inch SureTemp Memory Foam Mattress||SureTemp||$$$||4.4|
1. Sleep Shop Therapeutic Mattress
The SilverRest Sleep Shop is a 10-inch Therapeutic memory foam mattress that comes in the Queen deluxe size. The Therapeutic mattress is composed of three inches of 5.3-lb high density memory foam, as well as a seven inch base layer composed of support foam.
The pliable memory foam top layer conforms to the shape of your body, so that you can have comfort customized to you and your needs. This memory foam layer also works tirelessly to distribute your body weight evenly, so that your back is not under intense pressure as you sleep.
You will therefore rest more soundly when you are sleeping on the SilverRest Sleep Shop as compared to a regular mattress. Furthermore, the base layer gives you all the support you need for a restful sleep, and it also has integrated Cool AirFlow technology that will keep you cool as you sleep.
The 10-inch mattress also boasts of hypoallergenic and anti-microbial properties, as well as a soft stretch knit fabric cover that is easy to clean.
Features at a Glance
- Queen deluxe 10-inch memory foam pad with 5-inch memory foam and 7-inch high resilience ployurethan base foam
- Made with 5.3-pound density prime quality 100-percent visco elastic memory foam
- Mattress size: 10-inch by 60-inch by 80-inch ninety day satisfaction secured
- 100-percent cotton zipper cowl that contains a material feel to that
- It zips 4-ways that creates a simple to get rid of protect improvement
- Reduces the body’s aches through relief of pressure points
2. Ultimate Dreams 13-Inch Mattress
The Ultimate Dreams mattress is a 13-inch gel foam creation from DreamFoam. This mattress boasts of an incredible 3-layer construction, which includes a 3-inch top layer, a 2-inch middle layer, and an 8-inch base layer.
The top layer is composed of 4lbs of gel-infused memory foam, which has the ability to contour to your body shape as you sleep. This comfort layer manages to effectively support your weight and maintain your body temperature, for a restorative night’s sleep.
Secondly, we have the middle layer which is composed of 5lbs of dense memory foam, for optimum support. Lastly, we have the base layer, which is composed of high density foam for ultimate support as you sleep.
All of these layers works harmoniously to provide you with fully body support and temperature control, so that you can have a comfortable and restful night. The gel-infused memory foam also works to reduce pressure points, so that people with back pain do not constantly toss and turn due to discomfort.
Features at a Glance
- 13″ Gel Memory Foam mattress with 3″ of Gel Memory Foam
- Three Layer construction: 3″ of 4lb gel memory foam, 2″ of 5lb memory foam, 8″ base of premium base foam
- 100 percent created in USA, 100 percent created in USA elements
- Compare to Cloud luxury at a fraction of the price
3. Brentwood Home 13-Inch Mattress
The American made Brentwood Home, is a 13 inch Gel HD memory foam mattress that is perfect for people with back pain. This Queen size mattress is made up of 4 distinctive layers, mainly a 3 inch comfort layer, a 1 inch extra comfort layer, a 2 inch ventilated airflow layer, and a 7 inch therapeutic base layer.
To begin with, we have the 3 inch HD memory foam layer, which is infused with millions of gel particles for a cool and comfortable night’s sleep. The open cell technology used in this layer allows for maximum air flow, so that your temperature is kept under control at all times.
This layer is also perfect for people with back pain, as it conforms to your body shape so that pressure on your back is relieved and your spine is properly aligned.
The 1 inch layer adds comfort to your mattress, so that you can wake up in the morning without any lower back pain. This super soft layer is then followed by the 2 inch and 7 inch layers, which provide ventilation and support respectively, for a cool, comfortable, and pain-free night.
The mattress is also lined with a wool surface, which regulates body temperature, helps prevent fires, resists odors, and wicks away moisture. This Brentwood Home mattress has also been CertiPUR-US certified, and has met fire safety standards.
Features at a Glance
- 13-Inches thick with 3-Inch Gel Infused HD Memory Foam Comfort layer, 1-inch editional comfort Layer, 2-inch ventilated airflow layer and 7-Inch therapeutic support base, Queen Size 60 x 80 x 13
- Millions of gel particles area unit infused into the HD Memory Foam Layer to stay the pad cooler and lighter than regular memory foam
- Open cell technology permits air to flow through, keeping the pad cool and cozy
- Zipper cowl is created from natural bamboo fibers that’s removable and washable
- Conforms to the curves of your body for bigger pressure relief and correct spinal alignment
- Reduces moving and turning, eliminates motion transfer, and provides a good nights sleep
4. King EuroTop Latex Mattress
DreamFoam has excelled again, this time with the 12 inch King EuroTop latex mattress. This 12 inch mattress is definitely fit for a king, with plush Talalay latex foam that will have you sleeping like a baby.
For those who might be unfamiliar with Talalay latex, it is an exceptionally comfortable and supportive foam that has anti-microbial and hypoallergenic properties, in addition to being dust-mite resistant.
This unique mattress gives you the freedom to change the density of the latex, so that you can acheive the comfort levels that you desire. DreamFoam also gives you the opportunity to tailor the mattress to your firmness level, meaning that the King EuroTop has been made just for you and your needs.
The 3 inches of Talalay foam that make up this mattress will conform to your body, providing pressure relief, orthopedic support, and ultimately royal comfort as you sleep. The 8 inch high density base layer also has latex foam that will support your back and increase air flow as you sleep.
Features at a Glance
- 12″ eastern King Talalay Latex mattress with a zipper cowl Eurotop to form Latex Interchangable
- Talalay Latex and High Density Base Foam
- Mattress is formed within the USA
- Talalay Latex is of course hypoallergenic, dust-mite resistant and antimicrobial
- All Latex Mattresses custom tailored to your required firmness see product description below
- After purchase you’ll be contacted to customise the firmness level on your latex mattress
5. 12-Inch SureTemp Memory Foam Mattress
The Queen sized 12-inch SureTemp mattress from Sleep Innovations is definitely a memory foam marvel. This luxurious mattress will provide ultimate comfort for those with back pain, by using high quality memory foam in all areas.
The mattress is made of 2 layers of premium foam, which uses SureTemp open cell technology. The 2.5 inch comfort layer is made using 3lb memory foam, while the 9.5 inch base layer is made using support foam for therapeutic support.
Both of these layers are highly responsive, ensuring that the mattress conforms to your body shape and weight for a perfect night’s sleep. These layers also reduce tossing and turning by relieving pressure points and aligning your spine for added comfort.
Lastly, the SureTemp mattress boasts of a plush and soft mattress cover, which enhances your comfort as you rest. The 12-inch SureTemp therefore establishes itself as a comfortable and supportive memory foam mattress for people suffering from back pain.
Features at a Glance
- Two layer 12-inch premium memory mattress that includes exclusive SureTemp open cell memory foam
- US created quality memory foam provides superior comfort
- Comfort layer created with 2.5-inches of SureTemp 3-lb density memory foam
- 9.5-inch base layer of premium support foam provides most therapeutic support
- Measures 80-inches long by 60-inches wide by 12-inches high
- 20-year manufacturers restricted assurance
As you can see, the 5 mattresses given above offer comfort and support as you sleep, so that you can have a restful night and a pain-free morning. So if you are suffering from back pain you don’t have to worry anymore.
The mattresses above will diminish that pain so that you feel rejuvenated every day.